King Kong Cash – The RTP (95.79 percent) and volatility of this high-quality jungle-themed slot are disappointingly low (medium).
King Kong Cash RTP 95.79%
|Slot function||Slot description|
|Slot Provider:||Blueprint Gaming|
|Slot date created:||2016|
|Features:||Bonus feature, Free spins, Autoplay|
|King Kong Cash themes:||Comics, 5-Reels|
|Available on:||Mobile, Desktop|
Review of the King Kong Cash video game
Theme and plot of the story
Edgar Wallace’s 1933 creation of the enormous ape has captivated audiences all around the globe since its release. A Hawaiian shirt is worn on his back, and a crown is placed on his head in this depiction of him. The graphic style implies that the ape Donkey Kong, owned by Nintendo, may have had a greater effect on the game than the film’s theatrical counterpart.
He clearly has a more relaxed demeanor from the top of the Empire State Building than the beast, who is finally defeated by beauty and a squadron of biplanes in the last scene of the film. Despite this, biplanes continue to make a presence.
There are a plethora of great apes in the world of slots, but only one reigns supreme.
Graphics, sounds, and animations are all included.
One of the most appealing aspects of this slot is the visuals. Kong is a cheerful figure that can be found dozing near the reels, ready to leap up and give the player with a bonus feature at any time. His animations are clear 3D representations, which he uses to create them.
The reels themselves are embellished with a variety of intriguing symbols to keep the game engaging. The animals are all dressed in amusing clothes, and the aces to ten symbols are in bright colors that stand out when the reels spin around.
As you’d expect from a slot with this much visual flair, the soundscape is a bit more restricted. The effect of creating atmosphere, on the other hand, is adequate. Moreover, it does this without being intrusive or irritating in the process.
There are twenty pay lines in the standard game, which is a five-reel slot with three rows per reel.
To add a little spice to the proceedings, there are randomly triggered elements that may have an impact on any given spin. When one of the features is activated, King Kong leaps to his feet and performs the action personally. Re-spins and extra wilds are examples of these special characteristics.
There are a variety of extra bonuses available as well, however there is no gamble function. Despite the fact that, with everything else in play, you’re unlikely to miss a basic game of double or nothing all that much.
Wilds, bonuses, and free spins are all included in this game.
The Wild symbol may be used to replace any other symbol with the exception of the Scatter symbol.
A Bonus round is triggered when three or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. There are a total of five different bonuses that may be activated. The wheel must be spun in order to choose which prize will be given to the player in question.
The five bonus games that may be won by spinning the wheel are as follows:
- There was no data found!
- Barrel Blast Bonus: in this picking game, the player selects barrels to reveal their contents. Each barrel contains an object that is associated with a particular win amount (a multiple of the player’s bet per spin). Once the player gets three of a kind, they are awarded that multiplier. The player can trigger the Big Monkey Bonus from this minigame.
- King Kong Trail Bonus: the player advances up a prize ladder by selecting barrels. The barrel’s contents dictate if the player advances 1–5 spaces or end the bonus right there. The player can trigger the Big Monkey Bonus from this minigame too.
- Empire Free Spins: this is a free spin bonus with a twist. As the free spins occur, the player can hit Golden Monkey symbols. These are added to a counter, and when the counter hits a threshold, the player gets further free spins and the reels are upgraded.
- Golden Kong Free Spins: These are more like regular free spins except played on grid with four rows instead of three. However, they come in two stages. In the first stage players collect sticky Wilds. In the second stage, sticky Wilds are added to the mix. These Wilds remain in place even as the reels spin.
- Big Monkey Bonus: This game involves spinning a wheel to determine a win multiplier, and then selecting a barrel which either gives the player an additional free spin or ends the feature. This cycle continues until the player picks the latter.
Bet sizes, return on investment (RTI), and variance
The return to player for this game is 95.79 percent, which is only a smidgeon below our benchmark of around 96 percent, but only by a few percentage points.
There was a wide selection of bets available on the site we tested, ranging from a minimum wager per spin of $/£/€0.20 up to a maximum stake per spin of $/£/€200.00.
As a result, this game’s volatility is low to medium, making it a poor fit for our favorite slot machine tactics. Our slot techniques are designed to provide the greatest amount of volatility feasible.
King Kong Cash provides a wonderful first impression, thanks to its endearing character and top-notch visual effects.
We believe that the low return on investment (95.79 percent), which is a bit below average, and the low to medium volatility are its primary drawbacks. Both of these tactics may be stopped by the other, but when combined, they render the slot unusable for anybody attempting to apply our slot strategies.
If the return to player (RTP) and volatility are not as crucial to you, you may find a lot to appreciate in this slot machine.